Today I am excited to announce the final release of my new eBook 'Practical ASP.NET MVC 4.0'. I have co-authored this book along with two of my extremely talented colleagues K Schindler, Patrick De. I am very thankful for their contributions.
About the Book
What you will learn
- Chapter 1: Forms Authentication Using ASP.NET MVC 4 Web API
- Chapter 2: Role Based Authorization in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web API
- Chapter 3: Using ReCaptcha in ASP.NET MVC 4 to prevent Spam
- Chapter 4: Matching Roles to Active Directory Users in ASP.NET MVC 4
- Chapter 5: Creating an Always Authorized Role in ASP.NET MVC 4
- Chapter 6: Creating a ViewModel and sharing it across all Controllers
- Chapter 7: Routing Outside a Controller by using a Web API URL
- Chapter 8: Using the Same Name for Web API Controllers and Existing Controllers
- Chapter 9: Implementing CustomError Handling and HandleError Global Attribute in ASP.NET MVC 4
- Chapter 10: Understanding ASP.NET MVC Model Binding
- Chapter 11: Rendering Partial Views for an AJAX Call
- Chapter 12: Working with the ASP.NET MVC EditorFor Template
- Chapter 13: Securing your downloads in ASP.NET MVC 4
- Chapter 14: Integrating Unity in ASP.NET MVC
- Chapter 16: Sharing Scripts amongst Multiple MVC Projects
- Chapter 17: ASP.NET MVC 4 Bundling Techniques using Cassette
- Chapter 18: Creating Separate Razor View Layouts in MVC 4
- Chapter 19: Automagically Switch Your MVC Applications Between Debug, Test and Release Environments
- Chapter 20: Creating Lowercase URL’s in MVC to improve SEO
- Chapter 21: Passing View Model property to a Helper class
- Chapter 22: Important NuGet packages and How to Use them in ASP.NET MVC 4 projects
- Chapter 23: Exploring ASP.NET MVC 4 Mobile Features
- Chapter 24: Unit Testing ASP.NET MVC 4 Apps
- Chapter 25: ASP.NET MVC and WebForms Integration
Who is this book for?
This book is written for architects and web developers wanting to understand how to perform common tasks using the latest version of the ASP.NET MVC platform. Some prior knowledge of ASP.NET or MVC Framework will be very helpful.
What will I Receive?
You will receive a PDF containing 25 chapters of some awesome ASP.NET MVC 4 and ASP.NET WebAPI solutions within 24 hours of your purchase. The book contains full working source code.
By purchasing this eBook, you will support us in our online initiative of creating programming books for developers like us, at the most affordable cost possible.